External Rendering Service
Are you looking for a way to improve the appearance and performance of your external walls? Do you want to protect your home from weather damage, dampness, and heat loss? If so, you might be interested in our external rendering service.
What is External Rendering?
External rendering is the process of applying a protective and decorative coating to the external walls of a building. Rendering can improve the appearance, durability, and insulation of your property, as well as protect it from weathering, dampness, and pests. External rendering can also add value to your home and make it more energy-efficient.
External rendering can be done in various styles, colours, and textures, depending on your preference and budget. Some of the benefits of external rendering are:
- Enhanced Weather Protection: Renders act as a protective layer, shielding buildings from harsh weather conditions such as rain, wind, and UV rays.
- Improved Insulation: Renders can boost thermal performance, reducing heat loss and potentially lowering energy bills.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Rendering provides a polished and customizable finish, allowing for a variety of textures, colours, and styles to enhance a building’s appearance.
- Structural Strength: It can reinforce walls, offering additional support and durability to the underlying structure.
- Reduced Maintenance: Rendered surfaces are generally easier to clean and maintain, minimizing the need for frequent repairs or upkeep.
Our Rendering Services
At E Z External Wall Insulation and Rendering, we offer a wide range of rendering services to suit your needs and preferences. Whether you want a traditional or modern look, we have the right solution for you. Our rendering services include:
- Conventional Render: This is the most common type of render, which consists of sand and cement mixed with water and additives. It is applied in two or three coats, and can be finished with different textures and colours. Conventional render is suitable for most types of walls, and provides a strong and durable surface.
- Traditional Render: This is a type of render that uses lime instead of cement as the main binder. Lime render is more breathable and flexible than cement render, and can prevent cracking and moisture problems. Lime render is ideal for older buildings and heritage properties, as it preserves their character and charm.
- Ashlar Effect Render: This is a type of render that mimics the appearance of ashlar stone, which is a finely cut and dressed stone used for masonry. Ashlar effect render creates a sophisticated and elegant look, and can enhance the architectural features of your building. Ashlar effect render is applied in two coats, and can be coloured and textured to your liking.
- Silicone Render: This is a type of render that contains silicone, which is a water-repellent and breathable material. Silicone render is resistant to algae, mould, and dirt, and can maintain its colour and appearance for a long time. Silicone render is available in various colours and textures, and can be applied in one coat over an insulation system or a base coat.
- Acrylic Render: This is a type of render that contains acrylic, which is a synthetic resin that improves the adhesion and flexibility of the render. Acrylic render is similar to silicone render, but has a higher gloss and shine. Acrylic render is also available in various colours and textures, and can be applied in one coat over an insulation system or a base coat.
- Monocouche Render: This is a type of render that is pre-mixed with colour and additives, and can be applied in one coat. Monocouche render is fast and easy to apply, and provides a smooth and uniform finish. Monocouche render is also breathable and durable, and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Self-Cleaning Render: This is a type of render that uses nanotechnology to repel dirt and pollutants from the surface. Self-cleaning render can reduce the need for maintenance and cleaning, and can keep your walls looking fresh and clean. Self-cleaning render can also improve the air quality and health of your environment.
- Tanking (Waterproofing Render for Basements and Swimming Pools): This is a type of render that creates a completely waterproof barrier to prevent water from seeping through and causing damage. Basement and swimming pool tanking is applied to the inside or the outside of the structure, and can be made of bitumen or cementitious materials. Basement and swimming pool tanking is ideal for below-grade structures or areas that are frequently exposed to standing water, such as basements, tunnels, or swimming pools.
- Damp-proofing: This is a type of render that prevents moisture from passing through the walls or floors into the interior spaces. Damp-proofing can be done by applying a damp-proof course, which is a layer of material that acts as a barrier against water. Damp-proofing can also be done by using chemical injections, which create a water-repellent zone within the wall. Damp-proofing is essential for preventing damp problems, such as mould, rot, and structural damage.
Why Choose Us?
At E Z External Wall Insulation and Rendering, we are committed to providing you with the best quality and service for your external rendering needs. We have over 35 years of experience in the industry, and we have a team of skilled and qualified professionals who can handle any project, big or small. We use only the finest materials and equipment, and we follow the highest standards of safety and workmanship. We also offer competitive prices and free quotes, and we guarantee your satisfaction and peace of mind. Contact us today and let us transform your property with our external rendering service.
- Expertise: We have been in the rendering business for over 35 years, and we have the skills and knowledge to handle any type of rendering project. We are fully trained and qualified to use the latest rendering techniques and materials, and we can advise you on the best option for your home.
- Quality Materials: We only use the highest quality rendering products from reputable suppliers, such as EWIPRP, Johnstone’s, Weber, K Rend, Parex, Licata, Baumit and Sto. We ensure that our rendering materials are suitable for your wall type, climate, and budget, and we guarantee that they will last for a long time.
- Attention to Detail: We take pride in our work, and we pay attention to every detail of your rendering project. We prepare your walls carefully, apply your render smoothly and evenly, and finish your render neatly and cleanly. We also respect your property, and we clean up after ourselves.
- Customer Satisfaction: We value your satisfaction, and we strive to exceed your expectations. We listen to your needs and preferences, and we tailor our rendering service to suit your vision. We also communicate with you throughout the process, and we provide you with a free quote and a warranty for our work.
- Qualifications: We are fully licensed and insured to provide external rendering service, and we comply with all the health and safety regulations and standards. We are also members of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) and the National Insulation Association (NIA), which means that we adhere to the highest standards of quality and professionalism in the industry.